School History


After graduating I have been taking some time looking back on my education. I moved around a lot as a child. We settled in Beaverton where I went to preschool to fifth grade. I went to two different schools because of an abusive friend. I remember sitting down on the floor as our teacher told us a series of math problems and me learning to do mental math, which later became somewhat of a problem. I also was going through a rough time and as a young child the thing I thought to do was get the teacher attention because I couldn't get it at home, I stole rocks from a teacher who collected them. Also in the same school, I wrote "I hate Veronica" on the bathroom stall. I was a troubled child and it showed in school. I wasn't allowed to make the cover of one of my yearbooks. When my father died and we could afford the place we moved to Lebanon for 6 months. Nothing was important that happened there education wise except maybe making a pair of friends not be friends for reasons that are not my fault. I moved to the town that I settled in till graduation. Middle school and high school. I feel like the only class I really learned in was Government/Econ where I learned to do things like my taxes. I can think of teachers who didn't help me in my education except making things harder, to be honest. I mostly hated teachers who thought there class was the most important. The only truth was the only one I actually learned from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show