Vocal


Vocal is a website that you can produce articles and get paid. On most websites, you can make your way up to being paid but on this one it's different. Last week I posted my first article and found out a few more things. I have had a vocal account longer than I have had this blog. There were lost of reasons why I didn't make a post. The idea that it needs to be reviewed makes me nervous because I am a person who does not believe my work is worth money in the way of how I make blog posts. That is why I would never pay for advertisement on anything that I do for fun like YouTube or now blogging. But with this website, I have dedicated my works for theories. A huge thing that got me worried was copyright. I do not feel anything I can personally produce would be good enough for that kind of website, so I landed o producing theories that people have shared and putting them into articles. If you'd like to check out my vocal here it is [Vocal] also it will be on my about me if you ever want to check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show