What I Want My Shop To Be


I have been thinking a lot about my shop and how I want to improve it. I have been looking into ways to promote it and I think from personal experience, paying for a promotion is probably the most efficient way. But before I do that I want to make sure my shop is exactly how I want it. So like pricing and actual items, and I want to figure out a schedule of some kind of how often I add new products and post on the shop. I have ideas for all of them but I want to create some kind of team to go over ideas with. I was just thinking about my friends but I would need to talk to them more in-depth because most of them see this as another project I could abandon. But the way this looks and is going I want this to be a real thing.  I hope I can make this work. It has been on my mind since I have found it and I want to make it the best it can be. I hope with lots of effort and some money I can make this a thing. I really hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show