Futurama Charms


Futurama is a tv show that came out in 1999. The show is about a young man named Fry who gets frozen by mistake and travels to the year 3000. It is a classic tv show for my age and I think it's my favorite. As someone who watches tv and also loves to craft, I thought id combine the two. Here is how I made 4 Futurama Charms.

For this craft, I use Perler beads. If you don't know how to use them here is an article I found that includes the method I use: Link.

Fry:


Leela:


Amy:


Zoidberg:


I hope you can have fun with this idea. Here are the charms with their respective bracelet, which you can find an article about on my website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show