Futurama Friendship Bracelets


Futurama is a tv show that came out in 1999. The show is about a young man named Fry who gets frozen by mistake and travels to the year 3000. It is a classic tv show for my age and I think it's my favorite. As someone who watches tv and also loves to craft, I thought id combine the two. Here is how I made 4 Futurama friendship bracelets.

First Id likes to explain the actual process. I use a small foam flower that I got in a kit a long time ago. There have been many newer kinds that you can find but I used this one. It has 16 slots and I use 8 pieces of string. Here is an article I found explaining the type of method I use: Link.

Here is what they all ended up looking like next to their characters:



Fry:


Leela:


Amy:


Zoidberg:


I hope you can have fun with this idea. Here are the bracelets with their respective Charms, which you can find an article about on my website.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show