Free Birthday Gifts! 2019


So I am posting a video today talking about all my free birthday gifts and all about my birthday. I wanted to give some links to some readers who just come across this page.

1. Free Dennys Breakfast
If you go to Dennys and show your id at checkout you'll get a free birthday slam!

2. Free Dutch
Show your id as well and get any size any drink for free on your birthday!

3. Taco Bell Freeze?
I got a free taco bell freeze. But I am not sure if they do this all the time since they were messing up our order a few times when I had mentioned it. I didn't have to show id or anything.

4. Sephora
Sign up for their rewards and during your birthday month just go in and you'll get to to choose your gift.

5. Ulta
Sign up for their rewards. During your birthday month, you should get a code. If you don't email them like I did and they will send you the code. Bring the code to an Ulta and you'll get a free birthday gift during your birthday month. Make sure to have the code!

6. Bare minerals
Sign up for their rewards and I'm not sure how their rewards normally work but I had to email them and they said I got to choose an eyeshadow and I confirmed my mailing address and they said it would take 10 days but it only took 2 and that's how I got mine.

I think that's everything I got hopefully next year I'll have more to show you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show