My 20th Birthday


I'm writing this the day before my birthday, you'll be seeing this the day after. This year is different than all the rest before. Its really weird yah know? I mean this year is different either way but my birthday is normally kinda sad. When I was younger it was stupid kid stuff or the fact my half-sister refused to see me. But after my dad died it was always sad because I always thought of what he wanted for me and what he wanted to see. At his funeral, his doctor, who he saw a lot, said how my dad wanted to see me walk down the aisle and grow older and stuff like that. Anyway, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety when I was really young and it never helped yah know. my point is this year I grew a lot, I found myself, and I love myself. My relationship with my family has gotten insanely better. And life overall is better. So my birthday is around again and this time I don't feel sad. I feel like me, I feel like I'm growing older which is horribly scary but now that it's less than 12 hours away, I feel okay, I feel like my heart is full and I know ill figure everything out, eventually. I almost feel like crying just because I feel okay. And also my little sister is turning one, two days after me. And yah know I'm a little jealous about all the attention but I love her so much and I'm so happy I get to watch her grow up. Happy birthday Michaela. Happy birthday me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show