Rough Days And Good Days


What I call a good day is when I'm motivated, or a good kind of busy. Like if I go out shopping and have a good time. But a bad day is one where I lay in bed all day and can't focus, or people are in a bad mood and take it out on me. Today was kinda a bad day,. I haven't done much since I laid in bed all day. But I am starting to feel better for the day. I have been working on some stream stuff and now I'm writing this and a lot of the time I go through phases where I cant focus on simple things that I enjoy. I know that depression and I've been diagnosed but some days when things are good I feel really good and think I've gotten rid of it for a while. But I am optimistic and I know it will get better soon. And no matter how I feel I know I've felt worse and got through it. And so will you, I believe in you, thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show