An Old Dream Of Water



This is a weird dream I had about a year ago. I have been resident to post it since it's kinda weird but I wrote it because I wanted to post it at the time. I like to write my dreams down because I forget them within the hour unless it made an impact. I don't know what the point of every dream is or if they are important but this is one I had and I've finally decided to share it. Don't know if it in any way helpful for any reason but here it is.

I had a dream that I was at a pool for a school trip and we were going to change to a water park if we did something and I was trying but the power went out and I and some other person were trying to save the Babies and I had a backpack that I suggested we could put a few in and I tried to lift it but it was full of water so it pulled me under, I then handed it to her and she emptied it under wanted and lifted it and we looked inside. I remember bringing the babies up and then going to the lockers. The lockers were out in the open with both boys and girls. There were only a few showers and they were in the bigger lockers.  My friends were upset that we couldn't go to the water park but if I hurried we could. There were two distinct boys. One who was older and looking down at the grown, the weird one, the outcast. Then the other was a young boy bragging about the shower near him. I kinda waited and there the young one left I got in the locker shower. The other boy watched me. Then when I got out he told me to come closer because I was near my clothes which was just a path difference. I said no and turned my back towards him as I tried to get dressed. I thought he was going to touch my butt or something like a creep and then I turn around and he explains to me that he wants to electrocute me and has two batteries in hand with almost like buttons. The attack's me and is mostly on top of me and I'm screaming no please don't and one battery is on one side and he's trying to press the other. After I scream he sits back and laughs, this laugh of pleasure. And then I wake up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show