Hitman For Dummies (Me)


Hitman is a game where, well like the name says you are a hitman, an assassin. You don't really know who you are except you have always killed, you have a barcode tattoo on the back of your head, and your name, or what they call you, is 47.

If you have played hitman then this is going to sound incredibly stupid. But when I first tried the game (2016 version) I played the trial, where it directed you on how to do it. I bought the yearly special and when I got down to playing and having no past experience playing the game I spent the first like 3 hours running around having no idea what to do.

My number one tip from either a noob or an idiot, or both. In one of the pause menus, there is a tab called opportunities. If you scroll through and click on one it will actually mostly direct you on how to kill them in that fashion. I say mostly because it doesn't tell you how to get into areas that you can either figure out or google. unless it's a special mission where it doesn't have objectives but that seriously would have been a lifesaver of the first 3 hours of this lovely but frustrating sometimes game.

Honestly, the reason I made this because when I first played it I didn't want to look up how to do anything and I ran around a Paris party for hours and even after looking it up couldn't really understand it well enough. Eventually, I learned about how you can choose what to follow in the menu, and my god I wanted to throw something because I was so dumb. This is such a fun game but I am so dumb that I can't even figure out how to do anything. I say noob because I feel like it was probably common knowledge but me being me I didn't know anything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show