Contemplating Crochet Things


I love to crochet, I have dozens of projects that I just have in my closet and in a small tote under my bed. I have tried for years to find ways to sell my projects, or I guess, just do something with them. I finally decided the other day, since I learned how to make a cute little produce bag, that I wanted to gift them as presents. I obviously thought about it before, but I know for a fact, not everyone will appreciate or use my creations, and since I put so much love into each one, I refused to do that. Since then I have changed my mind, why? Well mostly since I'm running out of room to put stuff. But also it goes to more waste sitting in my room rather than having the chance with someone else. And as long as a take a picture I remember. But also I love to crochet because it almost keeps me grounded. I think it's because of my ADHD, it keeps my hands busy. Anyway, I make so many projects that I just need to let go of. I have been having trouble figuring how I want to share it here though. I was thinking to categorize like "10 Crochet Hats" but since I make so many its hard to keep track of what I have and what I don't and where they are. I will take pictures before I gift them and then I was thinking id organize them like that "5 Christmas Bundles" but then I wouldn't be able to add the pattern as well and you wouldn't be able to find things in particular. I could always make the patterns and just link them? I think the bundle idea is good, and I cant still do the other idea with ones I make that aren't part of the "bundles" that I make. I am not sure but I will figure it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show