Time And New Years


It’s weird to think about, Time just keeps moving. Matter what we do, what we change, Time keeps going. It doesn’t stop for your feelings, it doesn’t stop for your family and you. People tell you stories about how when they first saw someone times stopped, and you know it’s not true but it’s nice to think about. It’s nice to think about time stop living in that exact moment feeling that exact feeling. But in the end, though time is an allusion, it doesn’t stop.

Though there are many different types of theories about time. A lot of people think that time well it doesn’t exist. It just is. But all the things that will then have happened are all in one moment. What time is completely relevant and that everything that will happen has already happened and that fear, judgment, worry is all useless because no matter what corner we turn or what choice we make everything else how it is and always will be.

Sometimes when I think about the past it’s weird to comprehend things of happened, we will move on when someone dies the world doesn’t stop. When someone dies you must feel nothing, looking back I have a little memory of when my father died. I remember how time felt though doesn’t seem real. Remember in high school hell every day felt like 1 million years I’m looking back even if people say that it moves by fast it doesn’t always. It didn’t for me. Even looking back it felt like a long time. This past year has gone by faster than a year that I can ever remember. I’m 19 now, and I truly honestly believed that I wouldn’t make it to 18. So now a year later it feels like I’m almost in space. Time feels constant yet unattainable.

I was reading something, we talked about how we always celebrate the year, at the end of the year. But in reality, the year isn’t that long, the older you get the shorter they are. Not because you're truly getting older or because life is getting easier, it’s because you have more to compare it to. Every year you gain a year, obviously, and with that, you add onto the many years that you’ve lived and it turns into a smaller and smaller portion of everything that you have lived. So in looking at the grandson of things and 60 years a single here is 1/60 of what you’ve lived and if you had a pie and you cut it into 60 pieces, each piece would be very very small. You’d want seven pieces to make what you feel is a real slice. So in thinking about time, I think about everything that you’ve done in a single year think about the fact that it’s not truly as big as you feel it is. Even if you made one change in your life, one thing is better, you’re still improving, and in the future when you look back you’ll think of sections of your life, not every year individually. The older you get the more you forget about high school. When you talk to someone you don’t mention the exact year of high school or college. You say high school or college you say the years that you lived in that moment of the period of time where you were in one place we were doing one thing. So think about each year as more of a section in the chapter rather than a chapter itself. I New Year’s resolution doesn’t need to be extreme were big, this year I didn’t make one. I just want to continue focusing on the things that I enjoy and love. I wanna make myself a better person. I want to have better mental health, and even though I say this I have been working on it for years and this year I personally made so much improvement but no one sees. I don’t care that I didn’t lose weight, I don’t care that no one can see my progress, I carry that in 20 years I can look back and know that I made progress and look at the future that I have a no that was because every single step I took big or small led me to that point. I’ll be happy one day and so will you, every day you got a day game another tack on your life‘s calendar, when you look back you won’t think of every single bad day you had, you’ll think of the great years you had after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show