What I Have Been Doing In Quarantine


Unless you are living under a rock, you know of the pandemic that has been happening. I have not commented don anything about anything really because I have been trying to focus on the important things in my life. Anyway, let's talk about what I have been doing during the quarantine. If you have something you've been doing in quarantine comment below!

1. Crocheting
If you know anything about me you know I love to crochet, I have literal tons of yarn and many projects. And since I have time, since I lost my job, to crochet, even more, you'll see tons of new projects being produced.

2. Gaming
Animal Crossing came out not too long ago and I have been putting my time in trying to create the perfect island. I also went back and am replaying Zelda Breath Of The Wild since the last time I played was years ago on my family's Wii U. Now that I have a switch it's much easier and fun to play. I definitely recommend getting a switch, one of my favorite console that I own. 

3. Getting A Boyfriend
I don't want to give too much detail into that part of my personal life but heyyy even in quarantine I am awesome enough to get a boyfriend. 

4. Organizing And Cleaning
I rearranged my entire room and got rid of stuff I have been meaning to get rid of, clearing enough space to bring my guinea pig back into my room. I have been helping my mom clean out our garage, it been cluttered ever since wd really moved in because it was soon after my dad died and we never really got down to going through everything. 

So yeah that's what my quarantine has been like, just eating and crocheting and trying to remember what day it is.

Comments

  1. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You cann at imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    부산출장안마

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show