Transparent Flower Pattern For Animal Crossing New Horizons

 


I made this transparent flower pattern when I was trying to create a rock garden, in fact, I did end up making one and I love it. I took a few tried to get it perfect actually with the location. So if you don't know to change and choose where your rocks spawn on your island you just cover every single pixel of your island and then leave open where you want them and one will spawn per day and all it takes is a fruit and a shovel to break them. Some people put mannequins or furniture but I still wanted to work on the new areas of my island as I did this because I did not do it in a day. Another thing people did was cover it in just a plain design or something like a logo that was bright and sharp. But I wanted something I could keep for a while that wasn't a complete eyesore. And as long as it had some sign a rock wouldn't spawn. As you can see in the top I covered my whole island in these little flowers. I think I have officially cleared them out, like 4 months later but I did appreciate their use and would recommend something like this. Doesn't have to be the same colors but I would recommend it. Anyway here is mine. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show