Testing Stardew Valley Money Exploit


I tried this originally on the switch and have tried it again recently and it has been patched and does not work.

I was scrolling through youtube trying to find something good to watch when I came across a stardew valley video, and since it's one of my favorite games, I decided to watch it. Turns out it was an exploit for the game to make money really fast. I continued to watch the video and it turns out it was really easy. So I tested it on the world I already had up and holy shit it works. I didn't save it because I didn't want to ruin that save since I put so much work into it. But I still wanted to mess around with it so I made a new save.


The simplest explanation of the exploit is your inventory has to be full and the item you want to duplicate has to be in a chest, and while your curser is holding the item click on the organize button over and over and it will pop out a duplicate on the ground. Then you'll drop something from your inventory and pick up the items to sell. Do not have the original and the duplicated in the same window. So don't open the chest again until all the duplicates are sold. The selling window won't show you sold anything but as soon as the morning comes, your money will be added.



Since I started a new world to test this exploit I needed to find something that wouldn't take too much time to make money. So I decided to go buy a food item from the Stardrop Saloon. The most worth selling that I could afford ended up being beer. And as I said I made a chest, filled my inventory, and duplicated the beer. After I sold a few times I decided to go to bed to see if it would work at all. Just because the duplication glitch works doesn't mean that it would process. And the losing screen didn't give me much to go on. 


And holy shit it did work. I definitely want to test things out with this save so you might see some posts but I want to note I will not be using this on my other saves. I love the game and I enjoy working for it I just think it will be fun to mess around without the worry of money but other saves you see will be all-natural. And this exploit will probably be patched soon as I noticed that the video I originally watched was only posted a few days ago. 



Before I made this world I did not believe it would work, so I quickly tested it on my main, truly thinking it would not work, and this was the outcome. I reset the world without saving because I did not want my main world to have duplicates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show